DELIVERED WITH 100% SATISFACTION
Special Projects and Outcomes That Resonate. XylaWorks has significant experience working with government, private-sector, entrepreneurs, small-businesses and publicly-traded
organizations on market research and special projects. Most organizations have extremely talented team members with very
limited experience in addressing ad hoc projects beyond their core competence. Leaders in these organizations simply need a
partner that will “figure it out” without much direction. XylaWorks has filled this gap a number of times for many different organizations,
investors and individuals.
Previous examples include:
- College Dean Challenge: Create a competitive analyses of a specific market and develop a SWOTT to assess risk.
- Mega Church Pastor Challenge: Perform qualitative interviews with music ministry across three locations for the purpose of assessing sentiment and their thoughts on improving the operational and performance quality.
- Real Estate CEO Challenge: Create a tool track daily investment decisions to eliminate Excel spreadsheet usage.
- M&A Investor Challenge: Sit in on this meeting with a potential target and provide your take on if we should proceed.
- Doctors Group CEO Challenge: Develop a tool that manages credentialing of our anesthesiologists as well as assign them to hospitals, operating rooms and track calendars for availability.
- Transit Agency VP Challenge: Perform an analysis of traffic to retail centers, create a solution to queuing at the centers and develop architectural renderings of a redesign of the retail centers.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Challenge: Create a system to track the various court dockets and provide secure access based on privileges.
- Entrepreneur Challenge: Develop market research for a new product and create a pitch deck for investors based on research.
- Investor Challenge: Take a look at this business plan and let me know the questions that I need to ask.
- Non-Profit Founder Challenge: Sit in on three of my board meetings and provide an assessment of our maturity as well as make recommendations for how we can transition to a high-performing board.
- Marketing VP Challenge: Create RFP framework for a marketing technology need and consult on the evaluation and selection process.
Contact Us Today